Monday, June 11, 2012

If you're going to San Francisco...




I'm taking off tomorrow, to explore the California coastline. I'm stoked for a personal, free-flying road trip. Sometimes I get caught up, waiting for friends to find the time to travel with me, and then I remember, I am my own captain.

Looking forward to losing myself in a new area.

Got some snacks (nuts, carrots, hummus, banana, dried papaya, granola bars) and am packing light. Minimal clothes and toiletries. Packed a bamboo pink dress just in case I feel like dressing up and doing something fancy, but I think my trip will mostly consist of jeans and iPhone photos and lots of beach time.

I've got a vague route, but am letting myself play it mostly by ear. I'm hoping to make it to Santa Cruz and back to Oregon by Thursday, leaving me only 2 1/2 days to explore, but all well! Such is life. Photos to come. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment