Monday, June 25, 2012

jam jar









There are SO MANY awesome ideas for what to do with old mason jars out there. I am not super creative, but I want to at least acquire a set of jam jars (via a thrift store, hopefully) for various grains/cereals/pastas in my pantry. I need to keep my kitchen better stocked anyway, since I tend to eat healthier when in cooking-fiend mode. May as well make it look awesome too!

I've been keeping my used (happily empty!) wine bottles the past couple months too, for purposes of flower vases. If only I had more space to decorate! Renting one room in an already-stylish house does save on the bills, though.  

In other business, finally made a (much needed!) haircut appointment today, for Saturday! My hair is driving me crazy. While I'm there, I'm going to get my stylists opinion on... wait for it... color! I've NEVER dyed my hair before, save the blonde highlights I got in 6th grade (you can quit snickering now). Don't really know which direction I might go in, but I'll keep you posted. Happy blogging!

Photo Credits:  theknot.com, potterybarn.com, tumblr.com, thekitchn.com, weepingcherries.wordpress.com, twomenandalittlefarm.blogspot.com, kblog.lunchboxbunch.com, elizabethannedesigns.com


2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of putting grains in jars probaly will save lots of space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I think things just look better behind glass than plastic anyway :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete